European Commission Relevant Calls for Proposals
Looking for funding opportunities? The following may be relevant to your science and research interests in the field of bleeding and clotting. For each one, you will find more information and the procedures to follow by clicking on the LINK text.
- SC1-BHC-10-2019: Innovation Procurement: Next generation sequencing (NGS) for routine diagnosis, Deadline: 16 April 2019 LINK
- SC1-BHC-07-2019: Regenerative medicine: from new insights to new applications, Deadline: 16 April 2019 LINK
- SC1-BHC-13-2019: Mining big data for early detection of infectious disease threats driven by climate change and other factors, Deadline: 16 April 2019 LINK
- SC1-BHC-28-2019: The Human Exposome Project: a toolbox for assessing and addressing the impact of environment on health, Deadline: 16 April 2019 LINK
- Big data and Artificial Intelligence for monitoring health status and quality of life after the cancer treatment, Deadline: 24 April 2019 LINK
- SC1-DTH-05-2019: Large scale implementation of digital innovation for health and care in an ageing society, Deadline: 24 April 2019 LINK